Thursday, March 12, 2009

So much to do

The time change is making havoc with my inner clock. We're on the western edge of the time zone. Only about 70 miles from the next time zone. So when I get up in the morning it is dark, really, really dark. Sunrise doesn't happen until about 8 am. It makes it hard to get moving in the morning. None the less, I've managed to sort out a little load of kiln goodies. Now it is on to photographing, packaging, listing, and sending the spoken for ones off to their new homes. I'm particularly pleased with the hibiscus pattern I was working on. It is quite delicate and glazes well. You can almost see them on the bottom of the photo.

The best part about my day to come is I get to go out to my friends for lunch. And the very best part of that is I get to meet her new baby, Anna, who I am told is perfect. I'm sure she is! I love new babies. All of that sweet innocence, milky smell mixed with soap, and the cuddles. All of that potential wrapped up in one tiny package. My very most favourite part of all is when babies grasp your huge finger in their amazingly small hand. The anticipation of meeting little Anna is surely something to get me moving this morning.

5 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

*drooling over your pile of beads!!

SummersStudio said...

there water proof and washable so drool away :)

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

It's all so pretty, Leann!

SummersStudio said...

thanks, Cristi. I never like any of it till I get used to them.

Komyo said...

I love them very much!