Friday, April 10, 2009

Pure Joy

I'm sneaking in a little blog post here. Our son got here last nite for a long weekend and we are having such a good time. One part of that good time was unloading my little kiln this morning. I often have very mixed feelings about the results. But , when I opened this one, well, it was just pure joy. Just to see that collage of colour was wonderful. To do this with my son was over the top joy.

This is pretty much my entire palette of glazes and combinations all in one spot. I've never seen them all made up like this, in one place, and I must say it was quite thrilling.
Happy Spring! LeAnn

4 comments:

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

They're all beautiful, Leann! Enjoy your time with your son and have a Happy Easter.+

SueBeads said...

Those are really great! Can't wait to see them in your store! Have a great weekend!

Prairie Emporium said...

So beautiful, I love all the colors. Happy Easter.

sharon said...

What a beautiful sight! Enjoy your Holiday!