Monday, February 9, 2009

Hot out of the kiln


Well not really hot but brand new! These two are couple of the things that came out of the William Morris design excursion last week. I'm not entirely sure that I've actually accomplished an ancanthus leaf feel to these.
The pendant is about 1.5 inches in diameter and matches the small tablet shaped connector beads. They are glazed front and back so should be lovely and smooth against bare skin.

Now that I've had a couple of days to get used to them I'm starting to like them. As usual when things first come out of the kiln, I'm pretty ambivalent. I think it's the anticlimatic feeling that comes with competing a process.

I've got a few other designs I've been working on but as luck would have it somebody left the camera on and it has no juice. I wonder just who could have done that?





















































































No comments: