Monday, February 23, 2009

Isn't this pretty?



I found this beautiful ruffled neckwarmer by Janice Rosema on Etsy this morning (read procrastinating with random searching). Janice bought buttons from me earlier and this neckwarmer is sporting one of my royal blue dotty buttons. I’m just as pleased as can be. And I don’t often get to see my little creations in action.

Janice is a designer, spinner, knitter, crocheter, and all around fabulous fibre artist. She’s been creating wearable accessories and garments in natural fibres for more than 35 years. Her work is absolutely superb and she uses some of the most innovative techniques I’ve seen. For those of you who knit you should check her Etsy shop for her designs which she sells as PDF patterns. For those you who shop, and who doesn’t do that, she’s got a range of lovely knit items listed. You can even keep track of what she’s up to on her blog. Really, truly, I love this woman’s work!

Don't forget to check back Tuesday to find who wins the mystery prize from my give-away.

1 comment:

psummers said...

what a lovely home for your button!